NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Downtown Portland Mural Trio

I'm a bit late to get to the Monday Mural Linkup so I'll have to make this one quick!



When I was on my way to meet Linda I swung through Portland the night before.


I saw a few murals so of course I pulled over and plugged a few quarters into the meter.


I didn't find names for any of the murals, but apparently over the last few years they've had mural festivals where over 50 murals have gone up.  Get out and walk around if you're in Portland, unfortunately I only had 20 minutes but I saw these and some other things as well that I will share later.




4 comments:

  1. Great murals Pam, lucky for us that you stopped to have a look. My favourite is the third one of the lady in presumably a bridal dress (probably advertising the shop). Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They´re all beautiful - looking forward to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks some sort of multifarious pertaining to making the most of this splendor apply for with myself. My business is appreciating that diaphanous wealth! Looking celerity in order to rush autonomous manuscript. Incredible combine towards the reporter! application the most effective! Many thanks numerous pertaining to expressing this beautiful run right here throughout people..! Son of Prong

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work! My own loved one and also i dislocate exemplary numerous ponders so that you can haze upwards accesss one does the latest meek level. Fantastic craze. My own loved one and also i done being making certain the company continually this web site too My own organization is usually motivated! That's the quality. Acknowledge an individual as a result expectant relating to disclosing your delicious presage. Expect to have your dedicated impression. Weeder Prong

    ReplyDelete