NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Saturday, December 17, 2016

PostOp Update

Things have been mostly quiet since I got my carpal tunnel surgery on my left hand three weeks ago.

Katrina and I find Pikachu on the UW Parkside campus in Kenosha

Besides going to work and playing a lot of Pokemon Go I've been preparing for our small family Christmas.


Thanks to Pokemon Go I've discovered some new things in neighborhoods I haven't visited before in Lake Geneva and Kenosha since I've had to stick closer to home while I heal.


And when I went for my postop at Aurora St. Luke's in Milwaukee I found a great mural that took the sting away from getting my stitches removed.


While looking for unique gifts for Christmas I came across this pillow that I might try to replicate since I didn't want to pay $50 for it.  But I have to finish my first attempt at pillow making which has Katrina's Girl Scout badges on it.  I procrastinated and now it's on hold because yesterday I got the surgery on my right hand done.


All the gifts are wrapped and our family gets together tomorrow to open them. I have Cory and the cats to help me get the housework done while Wayne goes out to work in the frigid weather.


But mostly I will be resting on the couch watching Netflix and watching the snow come down. Have a great weekend everybody!


2 comments:

  1. Oh boy, just as your left hand was healing you went and did the other one! Here's to a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks cold, Pam! Hope you heal like a champ. Best wishes for a Happy Christmas and a great 2017.

    ReplyDelete