NOTE: IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE PHOTOS IN THEIR FULL 1600 PX. RESOLUTION, VIEW THEM IN THE ALBUM FORMAT BY CLICKING ON THE LEAD PHOTO OR ANY PHOTO IN THE POST. This is especially true for landscape shots. Thanks to Mark for the idea of adding this alert so the photos can be seen at their best!

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Tent Season for Kitties?

Tent season really hasn't begun in southern Wisconsin.  Maybe this is why.


But I ordered a new larger tent from Backcountry  to take with me on our upcoming trip to North Carolina and had to make sure it was the right one so I set it up in the kitchen.  The kittens seem to like the idea of becoming outdoors enthusiasts.


The kittens even get their own "tent" which has room for a portable litter box and dishes.  I plan on putting it in the back seat of my car for the drive and doing no more than 5 hours per day.  I'll leave a few days earlier than Wayne and Cory to make the drive less stressful for me and for them.  Here's the link for the One For Pets Cat Carrier/Show House.



Celia thought it made a nice ledge to help her explore the outside of the tent.


Jewel and I were impressed with the roominess of the inside of the tent.


I brought their favorite cat toy inside and propped it behind the cat carrier much to their delight.



If you're interested in the tent here a link for the ALPS Mountaineering Lynx 4 which is at a great price right now.  Lots of room for 2 adults...and feline companions.  Of course I'll review it more later after it gets some actual use.  But it seems to be plenty durable, their claws didn't seem to do any damage.  Check out the video and see for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment